Join us ti assist families with individuals suspected to have FASD in obtaining a diagnosis and provide referral supports. Some travel required.
- Post secondary education in Human Services
- knowledge about Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- min. 3 years working with diverse populations
- knowledge of community resources
- reliable vehicle
- likes to work independently and with a team
- an awareness of multi-cultural needs will be considered an asset.
- Assist families with individuals with suspected FASD obtain a diagnosis and provide referral supports
- communicate and work in collaboration with key stakeholders
- manage the day to day operations of Diagnostic Services
- develop and maintain the LCFASD’s diagnostic teams, support services and statistical data
- encourage team-building and positive working relationships with diagnostic teams
- provide FASD education/training
- travel to communities within the Lakeland region.
Competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Competitive salary, benefits and pension plan.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org