Join us to provide support to clients of LCFASD. Intake Worker will the first point of contact for all individuals accessing LCFASD programs and services, determining their immediate needs. Understanding these needs helps the intake worker determine what services the facility needs to provide and guides patients to the right areas.
- Post Secondary Education in Human Services Field
- Knowledgeable about Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- 3 years working with people with Disabilities or other diverse groups
- Knowledge of community resources
- Reliable vehicle.
- Likes to work independently and with a team
- An awareness of multi-cultural needs will be considered an asset
- Triage walk in clients to determine needed supports
- Develop a screening process to assess clients’ situations and eligibility to LCFASD Programs
- Assist individuals, families, service providers and communities to best meet the individual’s needs
- Connect individuals to community supports
- Back up support to administration
- Other duties as directed
Competitive Salary, Benefits and Pension Plan. Competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org