The Residential Supervisor is a member of the LCFASD, with specific direction in the 2nd Floor Women’s Recovery Centre
- Will possess a bachelor’s Degree in human services field.
- A Master’s Degree in a Human Services field will be considered an asset.
- Will have no less than five (5) years direct experience working with high risk populations.
- Will have direct working experience in addictions.
- Will have extensive knowledge and expertise in Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder.
- Supervisory experience.
- An awareness of multi-cultural needs will be considered an asset.
- Manage the day to day operations of the 2nd Floor Women’s Recovery Centre.
- Have an in-depth understanding of Residential Treatment Programs
- Encourage team-building and positive working relationships between staff.
- Organize and monitor staff education, training and professional development.
- Ensure employees of the 2nd Floor abide by 2nd Floor Policy.
Competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Competitive salary, benefits and pension plan.Email: email@example.com