Join us to provide outreach support to individuals with FASD post diagnosis to coordinate necessary services in the counties of Lamont, Two Hills and Minburn, with main office in St. Paul.
- Post Secondary Education in Human Services Field
- Knowledgeable about Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- 3 years working with people with Disabilities or other diverse groups
- Knowledge of community resources
- Reliable vehicle.
- Likes to work independently and with a team
- An awareness of multi-cultural needs will be considered an asset
- Assist individuals, families, service providers and communities to best meet the individual’s needs, post FASD diagnosis,
- Support individuals with recommendations developed by the diagnostic team,
- Assist service providers in developing program and problem-solving strategies for the individual’s needs,
- Connect individuals to needed supports.
- Educate others on the needs of individuals with FASD.
Competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Competitive salary, benefits and pension plan.
Lakeland Centre for FASD
* Box 479 *
Cold Lake, AB T9M 1P1
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; we will contact only those applicants selected for interviews.
Lakeland Centre for FASD is a recognized leader in the field of FASD!Email: [email protected]